- If you create your guide by using an existing guide as a template, all content from this guide will also be copied to your newly created guide.
- The Command Bar is the yellow strip at the top of the screen, and contains all options for working on your guide.
- To change the color scheme of your guide go to Guide Look & Feel> Change Layout/Colors.
- The Preview link on the Command Bar enables you to see the guide from a visitor's perspective.
- When you create a new guide its status is "Unpublished", i.e. invisible to the public. To view how to publish it, see Preview/Publish page.
Research Guides are so easy to put together that you can make them quickly when you need to provide information for a class you're teaching, when a seasonal topic arises, or when you want to provide some specialized information on a topic that interests you.
If you are a student, faculty or staff at UST and would like to create a guide, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can set up your login ID and Password in CampusGuides.
1. Log in at http://campusguides.stthom.edu.
2. Click on My Admin in the top right corner
3. Enter your username (your UST email address)
4. Enter your CampusGuides password
Create New Guide Brief Video
Electronic Resources Librarian