What is RefWorks?
RefWorks is an online research/citation management tool that allows you to collect, store, and manage information.
With RefWorks, you can:
- create your own database of references;
- export references from article databases and from the Web;
- generate in-text citations and bibliographies
Getting Started with RefWorks
RefWorks has been recently updated with a new look. Please take a tour of the new RefWorks website and watch this video which introduces you to the new layout and functions in RefWorks. If you have any questions feel free to email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From the Library's Homepage, click on RefWorks Login under Resources - Refworks.
- Enter UST ID and password in the popup window to access Refworks from off-campus.
Creating an Account: New users must first create an individual account in order to use RefWorks:
- After accessing RefWorks, you will come to the "Login to your RefWorks account" page.
- Click on Sign up for an Individual Account
- Fill in all fields in the New User Information box
- Enter your email address in the E-mail Address field
- Click on Register
NOTE: A confirmation email will be sent to you with your user login, password, and the Group Access Code.
Electronic Resources Librarian